ALEXANDRIA, VA – The Fuels Institute today announced the election of seven new members to its Board of Advisors.
The new members, elected May 23, 2019, are:
- Jill Cremer, senior director, Flint Hills Resources (Wichita, KS)
- Jeff Dzierzanowski, new business development manager, Source North America (Addison, IL)
- James Harlow, director chemical business development, VP Racing Fuels (San Antonio, TX)
- Ken Kleemeier, vice president of fuels, Kum & Go, L.C. (Des Moines, IA)
- Michael Mansfield, Jr., general manager customer operations, Mansfield Oil Company (Gainesville, GA)
- John Metz, senior director fuel and convenience, Walmart Stores (Bentonville, AR)
- Scott Negley, director global products-dispensers and hardware, Wayne Fueling Systems (Austin, TX)
- The election of these individuals brings the Fuels Institute Board of Advisors to 35 active members. Metz will also serve on the Fuels Institute’s Board of Directors, which maintains executive and fiscal responsibility for the organization. All directors concurrently serve on the Board of Advisors. Metz replaces Dave DeSerio on the Board of Directors.
“The addition of these exceptional individuals further diversifies the expertise represented on the Fuels Institute Board of Advisors and will ensure that our research agenda is responsive to the needs of the market,” said John Eichberger, executive director of the Fuels Institute. “There are so many moving parts affecting the transportation energy sector and it is critical that our organization involves a wide range of market experts like them in our leadership.”
“I am excited to welcome our new Board members and I look forward to working with them and the entire Board of Advisors to continue to deliver quality and objective analysis on the issues most relevant to the market.”
In addition, the Fuels Institute Board of Directors elected its officers for 2019-2020. They are:
- Chairman - Ron Sabia, former president of Gulf Oil
- Treasurer - Matthew Forman, FCA U.S. LLC
- Secretary - John Eichberger, Fuels Institute
A complete list of members of the Board of Directors and Board of Advisors is available at fuelsinstitute.org/About-Us.